Friday, October 3, 2008

Clark Family

I just finished shooting the Clark Family photos. I got to do these guys last year too and it was really great to see the kids again. They get more and more cute every year.

Family photos are pretty busy right know. Let me know if anybody wants to take advantage of the fall and do a shoot!

Here are a few of my favorites and the rest are on my client login on my photography site www.caseyhyer.com.


I really liked these warm golden feilds with the cool mountains in the background.

2 comments:

Joellyn said...

Checked them out. I definitely am with you and like the 2 posted on your blog best. Anxious to see the rest :) I added them to mine too. Thanks again!

Ed and Susan said...

Okay, when are you available? Is it too late for a outside shot? How can we get everyone together?
I've got the MONEY for the Shoot!