Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally! We have an edit for Julie and company!


Just finished another fashion shoot for Julie. I posted way too many under my people link on my photography site www.caseyhyer.com.

These images are processed soft and warm. I've been wanting to go polar oppiste from my last ones just to mix it up a little bit. Plus, how could they not be soft and warm in a setting like this.

It's crazy to think about all the different ways to process photos to imply different moods.

We had an amazing group as usual. Julie, Tiffany, Michel and Alisa.

Anyways, it was good time, a lot of photoshop but I can't wait for the next shoot!

Does anybody want to come model? Let me know if you're interested.

2 comments:

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

Great Pictures Casey!
Linked to your site off of Jason and Suzanne :)

Alisa is beautiful