Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just got back from New York

Hey all. Just got back from a New York trip with Alisa and her family. I quickly went through the files and did some Photoshop to a few and thought I would throw them up really quick.


My Favorite, this is Niagara Falls. I love the cool colors and tones of this image. Also the way the sun played with the mist.




Gotta love HDR, I would have never gotten the range without it.
This is Watkins Glen, NY




The leaves are just better back east. This is taken at Sacred Grove.






10 comments:

RVS said...

One word . . . WOW!!!

These photos are amazing Casey!

Ed and Susan said...

Your pictures are GREAT!! We want your camera . . . our pictures didn't turn out half as clear (maybe it was the photographer???)
Glad you could go. WE HAD A BLAST!

peggy hyer said...

Wonderful pictures Casey. Looks like you had great time. Pictures are excellent, and amazing. Im glad you had a good time.Grandma and pa says Hi. great pictures.

Wendy said...

Hey, did you take the Horseshoe Falls picture right through the blue garbage bag raincoat?

Your photos look better than the real thing, I didn't know that was possible!

Anonymous said...

dude, simply amazing. i've never seen a better pic of the falls. way to go ansel!

Anonymous said...

ps
i believe that's my red leaf you stole

CoreyKrisAnnAubreySienna said...

Amazing bro! You are really in good form these days! We are definitely interested in a print.

Tyson and Tahnee said...

YOUR PICTURE ARE AWESOME! I WOULD BE INTRESTED IN A PRINT.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

These are amazing pictures!!! Great job!!! I am so impressed!!!

Unknown said...

casey these are awesome!!