Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Interior Designers

I was just reworking some files and thought how much I still like some of them. I shot these a little while ago and forgot about them.

These guys are interior designers and were pretty fun to photograph. I think I shot like 30 of them in one day!!! I remember it was crazy for sure.

I really like the Location too. There were a few old barns near by each other on a private estate in the Logan Utah area. They made for some interesting spaces to photograph in.







1 comment:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

This doesn't have anything to do with the pictures, although they are nice, but do you remember that picture you took of me with the umbrella by the old building for a class? I just want you to know that that is my favorite picture of me of all time! I wish I had it, but my mom lost it somewhere. Go figure.